For more than 20 years we have been facilitating research protocols, specifically the type of studies that involve human research subjects in natural environments such as mountains or deserts.
We take care of logistical arrangements such as transportation of people and equipment, lodging, and meals so you as a scientist can focus fully on the reason you are in the field: to collect high-quality data.
A sample of the services we provide:
- Budgeting the cost of field work components for grant submissions;
- Determining and negotiating the best value for travel, transportation, and lodging;
- Booking and managing all travel reservations;
- Making arrangements to accommodate all food and nutritional needs in the field;
- Arranging insurance coverage for all aspects of the project;
- Coordinating all (sub)contractual partners on the project;
- If applicable, RLC will consult and partner on commercialization of study outcomes;